Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's Wedding

Ok, so I promised that I would blog about the wedding and all the wonderful details but I will have to wait for a while for all of the pics and details to come out through the media. We were told we have to keep it on the DL for now. BUT, when it comes time I will be sure to share with you a day by day breakdown of my amazing opportunity and involvement in the Shelton's wedding!

For those of you who don't know - the florist I work for was chosen to do all the florals for Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's wedding and I GOT TO GO and work my butt off! It was completely worth it though! Sorry I have been MIA for a while, I was gone to Texas for the wedding for a week and have been crazy busy with work since I got back - not to mention miserable with nasty allergies! Hope to be back on the blogging trail soon! In the meantime go out and get yourself a copy of Us Weekly to see some of our floral work and ceremony decor! In honor of the country cuties, cheers - with a glass of whiskey on the rocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment