Thursday, February 2, 2012

amazingness

ok, I have just discovered amazingness and either I have been living under a rock or just in a small town because I am just now finding out about Drybar!  I am really sad that I do not live in one of the cities that has a Drybar!  So here is the deal - no cuts, no color, just blow outs! and a shampoo!  That is the best part! oh besides the drinks - after all it is a bar!  This sounds like  my kind of place and I am dying to visit one asap!  Sipping mimosas and getting beautified for 35 bucks - not too shabby! Go ahead check it out!  You know you want to! drybar

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, sounds amazing! Yeah, I don't think it would be best idea to offer color and cuts in a salon/bar. Some crazy decisions may happen... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! I want one of these in my town!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete