Monday, November 1, 2010

lately



Oh my! I have been so busy working weddings every weekend that I have abandoned the love for my own wedding! Well all of our vendors are booked and that is a huge relief!!! I have not done much since booking the vendors - concentrating on graduating and finishing school with a bang! I have been neglecting some things just to avoid stress - not that picking out invitations or a dress should be stressful - but to me - it is. I have been working with my personal trainer for about a month or so now and I really have started to appreciate it and enjoy it. Don't get me wrong - I DO NOT enjoy it while I am actually working out but after I am finished with my workout and I am headed home, I feel accomplished and better about myself! I haven't been concentrating so much on weight loss but more inches and feeling healthier. My trainer told me last week that I was back in good enough shape to start doing even more difficult things! This is good and bad - I already thought I was doing REALLY REALLY hard and difficult things! I am glad he sees improvement though!
I have finally gotten some things to show for the wedding though that aren't signed contracts. I have cocktail napkins that are monogrammed, two "guest book" items, MY SHOES (which are fab u lous!), our toasting glasses, I made the unity candle myself, and bought my garter on sale! It is nice to actually have something to look at, it feels more real that way! Well I am off to study my night away - hopefully I will be back on here sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment