Wednesday, November 17, 2010

hair, veils & more!

So, I really have no idea what will look good on me, but these are looks that I really like. I don't like curls or anything down cause my hair won't hold and I just want a clean sleek look. I was at a bridal store the other day and tried on a couple veils. I initially thought I really wanted a bird cage veil, but recently thought that I might want a fuller veil. I guess once I decide on a dress I will find a veil that goes with the dress.

I went with Kristin, one of my bridesmaids to look for bridesmaid dresses the other day. We found one that we love! It was so funny because one that we looked at online that we both loved looked not so great on. I am so glad that we got to see it on before I was set on one. Hopefully the new one we love will be a hit with everyone else!






1 comment:

  1. Too funny..the last picture on here..was one of the pictures I was deciding from on my wedding hair!

    ReplyDelete