Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to Work I Go

Today is the day! The day that I go back to work! I am excited for this new venture - not something I have a ton of experience in, but I will be learning and in a fun and fashionable environment! I am so appreciative to Matt for letting me take my time to find a new job in our new (old) city. It is funny how things fall in to place - well not really. I know God has control and is writing our story long before we are aware. I have had several interviews and even another interview opportunity after I accepted my new job. I will reveal more later once I have experienced my first couple of days. I hope it is great, now I just have to find some comfortable and fashionable shoes - as I will be on my feet most of the day...eek!

 I am really taking a leap of faith. My new job is not a high paying job (but it is better than no money at all), I won't be sitting at a desk with my own computer, but I believe it will be a breath of fresh air and hopefully lead to more opportunities and some new friendships. It has nothing to do with my degree (sorry mom and dad!), but I am okay with that - I think. My new boss said that she has worked there for 7 years and that everyday she gets in the car and still enjoys coming to work. I hope this is true!

 So here is to a new adventure and hopefully a great start at my new job!

1 comment: