Tuesday, February 15, 2011

birdcages & feathers - what a pair!



So I have finally selected my veil and I am very anxious and excited to see it! It is going to be custom made by TessaKim on Etsy check her out (http://www.etsy.com/people/TessaKim). I had found the perfect feather fascinator that I was dying for but I did not like the veil that came with it so I asked around and was able to get both that I was looking for. I am so excited to have this beautiful piece! The veil and fascinator will be two different pieces so I can wear just the fascniator at the reception. I also got it for a great price! I went to a bridal store and found almost exactly what I wanted and it was going to be almost 300 bucks - the majority of that would be the feathers which boggles my mind!
I also got my bridesmaid gifts on etsy and recently got them and love them! Can't wait for the big day - it is going to be here before we know it! I have officially started having crazy wedding dreams and it is really out of control. I wake up thinking that they are so real and that I am now married. The most recent dream was that no one was on time for anything - my bridesmaids were not anywhere to be found and my hair girl wouldn't answer her phone and never showed up! Many other bizarre things that don't even make sense. Anyone else out there having/had crazy dreams before their wedding? Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day - I can't wait to be Hannah Valentine next year for Valentine's Day! Matt says it gets old when people ask if that is really his last name, but I am pretty stoked! Matt and I didn't get to go out or do anything because of work and Matt's night class, but I got some lovely tulips that I adore! Cheers to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment