Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the ladies attire

So I talked briefly before about shopping/looking for bridesmaid dresses. Well I am happy to say that they are now officially ordered! YAY, I really can't wait to see them on the girls. The girls that got to try them on had to try on larger sizes so I did not get to see a true fit or the right color. BUT I knew it was the one! I really wanted a look that was not that typical bridesmaid dress that gets donated, used as a costume, or pushed to the back of the closet. I wanted something young, attractive, and wearable. I hope the girls enjoy the dress I have chosen, I am kinda jealous and may be borrowing from one of them in the future! I was looking for more of a party dress so they could wear in the future and get their party on at the reception! I will not reveal the dress, but I will reveal the color. The color is a dark gray, almost black. I think that the dark color is wearable again and flattering. The pop of color will be the amazing peonies, ranunculus, orchids & garden roses! The dress IS on here, take a guess! But you will have to wait until June to find out!






4 comments:

  1. I'm using the second dresses for my bridesmaids and I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the royal blue dress on the left! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari, the dress is from The Dessy Group and the designer is Alfred Sung. I love that one as well and love the one that Cassi is using!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am using the one very similar to the second dress. It is the spring version. Funny if we end up with the same dresses for our girls.

    ReplyDelete