Monday, March 14, 2011

a few of my favorite things...

hey y'all! Hope everyone had a great weekend and for those of you out there that were on spring break I hope that it was fabulous and know that I am quite jealous! My weekend was pretty uneventful, Matt and I were supposed to go up to Cinci. to hang out with his parents and go to a gun show (Matt just got a new hand gun he is obsessed with), but that did not happen so needless to say I was bummed to be staying in BG instead of going to the big city for the weekend...

Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to share some of the things I can't live without and some guilty pleasures. So often I am reading other people's blogs and it is nice when they share some funny and interesting things about them that I so often think to myself hmm, I am glad I am not the only person that does that/likes that/says that etc.



Some of my favorite things - material things:

- diet coke & diet dr. p
- my laptop
- WE network ondemand
- facebook ( it is more like a sickness!)
- junk/reality TV (another sickness)
- skype (the only way I can function when I am not in the same city as my niece)
- Penn Station (crossing my fingers that BG gets one asap!)
- conditioner (my hair is extremely temperamental)
- an occasional coca cola classic (guilty pleasure)
- my brita purifier (I have a faucet water phobia!)
- flowers (obsessed- my favs are peonies, garden roses, tulips, and orchids - I HATE roses, especially red roses! I know weird..)
- co bigelow mentha lip shine spearmint lip gloss
- cell phone (even though it is pre historic I am eventually going to get an iphone)
- clorox disinfecting wipes (I use these things on the reg!)


those are just a few of my favorite things! What are some things you can't function without?! Do tell! Cheers and happy Monday!

Ps I finally ordered the wedding invites, more about that later!

2 comments:

  1. I use to be totally addicted to Diet Sunkist. But when I started my new diet I read that caffeine slows weight loss and increases appetite. So I have quit cold turkey. No diet anything. Only only water. I can tell a difference already. The artifical sugar is soo bad for you also. You should try it and see if it helps you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do LOVE water with a splash of lemon - but I then go to the bathroom constantly. I do need to do better with my intake of diet and regular coke! I shall give this a try! What do you think about green tea and coffee?!

    ReplyDelete