Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Enchanted Florist

Hey guys I wanted to introduce you to a new friend of mine Caprice and her wonderful company -The Enchanted Florist. The Enchanted Florist was originally a full service floral shop but after much demand for wedding and event floral design Caprice decided to become strictly a wedding and event florist. I got to sit down with Caprice recently and learn a little more about her company, herself, and her wonderful designs. I immediately felt so comfortable in her warm and well decorated office in downtown Nashville, she had me laughing within minutes and I felt like an old friend. Caprice is such a genuine person with amazing design ideas up her sleeve. So in honor of Caprice's great success I wanted to share with you all some of her work from this past fall at Front Porch Farms.



I just love the casual, yet sophisticated country atmosphere overlooking the hills of Tennessee.



Janna, the bride, chose beautiful and rich fall colors which were executed flawlessly by the team at The Enchanted Florist. I love the touch of feathers with earthy tones accenting the bold florals, very appropriate for an outdoor wedding.



The boutonniere on the groom, Todd, matches perfectly with his casual tan suit, fall colors, and country surroundings. Congratulations to Janna and Todd on your marriage and to a life full of happiness and health!



I just had to add this last image, isn't it great?! What a cool way to bring in the colors of the flowers and the balloons make such a statement, not to mention a great photo opp! Cheers to all my readers and The Enchanted Florist on all their success!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Janna and Todd's flowers, perfect for a fall wedding! Miss you but am loving reading all these new posts, while I'm on the road :)

    ReplyDelete