Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a POP of color!

Hey guys, I just had to share this wonderful blog with you all who are recently engaged or have already started the planning process or if you are just in love with weddings! The Perfect Palette is wonderful and shows you so many different color inspired inspiration boards! I'm sharing my colors with you! My colors were the first thing that I chose when I started the planning process and it made everything else so much easier and fall in to place. I do recommend that you do not strictly stick to only one shade of your colors, using different shades of your colors brings in depth and makes things more interesting! Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for your wedding!!! I am soo excited for you and know how much fun it is planning a wedding!

    ReplyDelete