Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas in Louisville with an Angel


I ALSO decorated my parent's house. I had a week off before Christmas so I went up to Louisville to assist (do everything) with my mom's decorating. Christmas has always been so magical to me so I wanted to make sure it stayed that way and was magical for my niece, Gracie. Gracie girl was quite little last year and did not find too much interest in Christmas, but this year she was pretty interested. It was so fun watching her open her gifts and be the center of attention as always! She brings so much joy and happiness to our family! Christmas morning we woke up early around 6am to open gifts with Matt's family in Cinci. We ate sausage casserole and then we were off to Louisville in our PJs still! We arrived in Louisville around 10 and Gracie girl was waiting for us at the back door! I knew I could count on her to have her jammies on still. She was READY! We ate some sausage balls (more sausage) and fruit and began the unwrapping of gifts!
After the gifts were done my mom and I began to prep for Christmas night open house. We have family, friends, old neighbors, in laws etc. Lots of fun and drinks and music and more music followed by rapping and dancing and MORE drinking! It is always an interesting night and you never know how it is going to go. Usually late into the evening/early morning. Matt's parents and little sister (Haley) came this year and I was so happy to have parts of both of my families there. My brother's in laws are there as well so it is like one big happy (crazy) family! That is a recap and here are the decor pics from my parent's house. Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment