Friday, January 20, 2012

ten little(random)things

1) Visited Gracie this week and loved watching her jump, spin, sing and chatter away - she is growing up so fast!


2) Matt had his last day of work today - back to school on Monday (last semester EVER!!! yay!!!). He has never not worked since we have dated so it will be interesting.

3) Don't know if any of your all's husbands/boyfriends/manfriends watch Son's of Guns on Discovery, but I just CANNOT stand it! Matt watches it and loves it and I hate it! I don't know what it is - it just irks me to the core!

4) Wednesday is the best TV night, I love hump day because of Suburgatory, Modern Family, and Happy Endings. Anyone else agree?

5) I am really disappointed in the lack of Valentine decorations out there - being that this is my first Valentine's Day as Mrs. Valentine I was planning on going all out. I did pick up some stuff at Hobby Lobby and the Dollar Tree, but really thought there would be more out there. Guess I will be shopping online next year.

6) Running out of space in this little apartment of ours. I just love shopping for home decor and holiday decorations and the place is filling up fast! EEK!

7) Made roasted veggies last night for the first time and LOVED them, had some for leftovers (shocking, yes! usually I HATE leftovers) for lunch today and loved them even more!


8) Matt unplugged the night light in the bedroom (yes, I said night light) while I was gone and thought he could get it past me - wrong. Night light in bedroom and bathroom are still in check!

9) I have two pair of cowboy (girl) boots that I LOVE and now Matt is the proud owner of some brand spankin new cowboy boots! yeehaw!


10) We have a couple weddings to deliver tomorrow and a couple on Sunday. Lots of feathers in the shop today - which I loved and even a few white peonies! Sigh!


well that is all for my FIRST of ten little things - happy Friday and cheers to a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!!! My hubby and son LOVE Sons of Guns!! Glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! Great blog :) I love Modern Family too!! I also love 2 Broke Girls!

    ReplyDelete