Wednesday, January 11, 2012

winter mantelscape

Wanted to share my Winter/New Year mantel with you all - I love having my mantel decorated at all times. The mantel is in our living room where we spend the majority of our time so I like to have something pretty to look at! The floral bouquet in the middle is from the PINK bridal show at the Nashville Convention Center this past weekend. (will post bridal show pics next) The bouquet is one that I made and is basically made up of some of my favorite elements: peonies, spray roses, bling, feathers and crystal garland! It is starting to die now so I have replaced it with some Valentine decor. Hope to update the mantel into a full on Valentine theme soon, after all this is my FIRST Valentine's Day as Mrs. Valentine! Cheers and happy hump day!





No comments:

Post a Comment