Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jeeeeep!

 We have inherited Matt's dad's Jeep since the move to Thailand and have been having so much fun taking the doors off for the first time and cruising down River Road here in Louisville.  We also took a road trip with the top off to Indianapolis and got quite the sun burn!  It has been record breaking hot here lately so we have put the doors back on and the soft top on for now, just too miserably hot to ride around with no air (spoiled much?).  
Matt's new toy
 Gracie girl (our crazy cool and adorable niece) LOVES the Jeep and ALWAYS wants to ride in Unc Matt's Jeep.  We took Gracie to see her new baby sister in the jeep and got to cross the river over to Indiana where she was born.  Grace loved going over the bridge with the wind blowing her hair.  So much fun!
Gracie is too cool!



This video cracks me up!  We watched Gracie for several days while my brother and sister in law were at the hospital and getting acquainted with new baby, Ruthie.  Gracie was "eating" the wind/catching flies and yelling "JEEEEEEEP" and I gather that she is saying "SMILE" towards the end because I guess she thought I was taking a picture with my phone.
Gracie kicked back
We are so fortunate to have such an awesome "new" car!  Matt loves it and can't wait to get a new water toy to pull behind it (someday!).  It is so fun seeing what joy this machine brings to our sweet 2 year old niece - we are blessed!

Needing to post some pics of our new niece, Ruthie and our handsome nephew Teddy!  On my to do list!

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted a jeep! I think they are such great cars for places with nice weather!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete