Wednesday, July 18, 2012

what do you know about that!

I am gathering up some blog posts for y'all, but for now I am going to share a little something that I saw over at Wifestyles.

If you really knew me you would know...

- not many people call me by my first name (Hannah)
my dad and brother: boo or boo boo
my high school friends and my mom: Han
my college friends and sorority sisters: Hannah Neal
my last job (wedding and events florist): fluffy -I prefer my floral arrangements full, lush and fluffy!
my 2 year old niece: something that sounds like Aunt Hannie
and my husband: shim or shimmy (don't know where it came from, but it has stuck!)

truthfully it sounds so weird when someone does call me by my first name only

-I DVR every show that sounds interesting to me and don't always watch the show later on (my husband does not care for that habit of mine)

- I rarely ever buy a piece of home decor or furniture and leave it be, I like to give it my own touch

- I have an obsession with all things weddings and would do my wedding over (to the same man) in a heartbeat

- I had a different major for every year I was in college, but it only took me 1 extra semester to finish

- I am a slight germ a phobe - the bottom of shoes and jeans gross me out the most, as well as any uncooked meat or eggs

- I am messy but clean

- I love bling, crystals, feathers and big hair - I believe that I belong in Texas!

- I have a pretty colorful personality, but hardly any color in my home. Our apartment consists of brown, black, silver, gold, white and a little red.  I would like more color but I am...

- very indecisive. BUT when I do know what I want - you will know it!

- a crier, it does not take much to get the tears flowing.  I am quite sensitive.

- one of my most prized possessions are the cowboy boots my mom gave me in high school - they were hers in her early twenties.  I have worn them during some of my most memorable moments, including our wedding.

- I don't like ground beef or really beef in general and I don't eat much chicken either.  I stick to turkey and pork - I think it is a texture thing or something??

- I could craft for a living.  Give me some glitter and paint and I am set for hours.

- I would do anything for my nieces and nephew - they bring me such JOY!

- my husband is my best friend - if he is by my side I can do anything!

- I don't enjoy the outdoors during the summer - bugs, sweating, my allergies and more sweating.  I do love the fall and winter!

- I love sleep, but have problems sleeping at night.  A friend once told me that it is called FOMO: fear of missing out or INSOMNIA! 

- I love CHRISTMAS, it is such a magical time of year and makes me so happy!  I love celebrating the birth of Christ as well as listening to and singing Christmas songs, decorating and being with ones you love!  I even have a countdown on my phone, right now there are 158 days, 6 hours, 49 minutes and 56 seconds til Christmas!

There are so many more things, but that is just a glimpse!

What are some things people would say they knew about you


No comments:

Post a Comment